A picture says a thousand words.
Share your own meme or image using the #VoiceYourStory tag and templates.
EASY GUIDE:What Message do you want to share? Some ideas:
- What does mental ill-health feel like? How might you describe it to help others who don’t understand?
- What one small action would give you a kickstart? To be seen? Some training? Someone to hold your hand?
- What simple coping strategies you learnt would benefit others?
- What ‘help’ has a negative impact? What support works better?
- Download our printable or shareable #VoiceYourStory images if you prefer to use them as templates.
- Draw your own picture, cartoon, doodle, or use your own original photograph depicting what you want to say.
- Use a quote expressing your message. Create a simple image with bright colours, and add the #VoiceYourStory tag.
- Share a photo with us of your written message on paper. Or perhaps your selfie holding up the message.
- Either send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: #VoiceYourStory.
- Post the image to your own social media platforms. Tag @JobsInMind1, and the #VoiceYourStory and #MentalHealth tags.